AiPUCK is a smart self-organizing clustered sensor network for critical perimeter security and surveillance.
AiPUCK® is a cutting-edge monitoring system based on a set of ground sensors linking themselves into an ad-hoc wireless network, and capable of sending alerts to a central monitoring station responsible of collecting and displaying information gathered in a geo-referenced map(HCI).
AiPUCK's ground sensors are connected to each other by means of a Wireless Network, are freely combinable and include:
- Seismic sensors (MEMS accelerometers or geophones) to identify ground vibration caused by pedestrians or vehicles.
- Magnetic sensors (MEMS magnetometers) to monitor the movement of metal objects such as vehicles.
- Acoustic sensors to detect targets by specific acoustic signatures (noise of the engine, tracks, etc).
- x-Band Doppler Radar sensors to detect movements of objects in a narrow field of view.
- GPS receivers for sensor geo-positioning.
Events detected will trigger an intervention from a UAV to track intrusions with AiGUARD devices.